Dear Salt Family,
The time has finally arrived for us to reopen our doors and continue to be at your service! While we were anticipating news of the order, it also came with a short notice! Whew, between scheduling and new protocols we have a lot to do!
Here is an overview of our "new normal".
While we return, please be patient as we navigate our schedules and new procedures. Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Team @ Salt
HOW WE ARE OPENING
We plan to have a "soft opening" from May 26-29, 10 am-5 pm. This will give us time to work through our new schedules, additional cleanings, new workspace layouts, etc,
Feel free to call us to schedule appointments! 252-353-7258
We will fully reopen June 1, 9 am and online booking will become available with our new business hours.
Tuesday - Friday 9-7
If you have questions, need appointments, etc, please call us! 252-353-7258
APPOINTMENTS / BOOKING / SCHEDULING
We will begin scheduling clients who had an appointment on March 26 and throughout the end of March, April and May and re-schedule them in the order they were already booked.
To ensure your appointment is booked, we will send a confirmation email or text. If you do not receive one, please contact us.
NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Here is how our business is changing due to COVID-19:
• In addition to our regular cleaning schedules, we will be making more routine cleanings of high traffic areas. (Door handles, phones, faucets, etc). We will also be disinfecting each workspace thoroughly between clients.
* All used items will be laundered after each use and disposable cups are available for our beverage service.
• When you arrive, please call or come in to "check-in". If there is a time you need to wait, please do so in your car. We will not have any waiting area seating.
* When you are in the building, please maintain a distance of 6' from other guests.
* If you are sick, have a fever or cough, have been around someone with symptoms in the last 10 days please reschedule your appointment.
* Please do not bring additional guests to your appointment.
* We will not have magazines available. Please bring whatever you would like to read from home.
* Our staff is required to wear a mask/cloth covering during each service and while with-in 6' of guests.
* Masks are recommended for guests. If you need one, we have face coverings for sale.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
* To continue to deliver the service you've come to expect from Salt, some of our menu prices have changed.
For up-to-date information regarding Salt operations, visit saltislove.com/announcements